We are happy to welcome you as our guests and recognize that many responsible pet owners enjoy travelling with their furry family members. Sundance Lodge is pleased to encourage this practice, provided some basic requirements are met for the protection of pets, guests and staff. However, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to rescind.
- Pets (cats and/or dogs only) are limited to two per room and must remain in the room assigned as not all rooms are designated pet friendly.
- Pets can remain in your room unattended provided they remain calm, are left with enough food and water and are house-trained. However, be aware that, if your pet is not crated within the room, any housekeeping services we provide will be at the sole discretion of the individual housekeeping staff.
- All pet owners must leave a contact number at the Front Desk upon arrival and be readily available to attend to their pet(s) should the need arise.
- Proper arrangements must be made to secure acceptable sleeping quarters, walk and exercise as needed, and generally ensure the well-being of your pet(s).
- The pet’s presence and behavior will not be allowed to affect the well-being and quiet enjoyment of the hotel premises by other guests and patrons.
- The owner assumes full responsibility for any damage, however caused, resulting from pet(s) being allowed on the hotel’s premises.
Your co-operation and adherence to these practices will ensure an enjoyable stay for everyone.